A grass-roots protest movement aimed at ending corporate corruption and the fair redistribution of wealth that has been hoarded by the top 1% of the world population who do everything in their power to keep the other 99% down. Is NOT about: Ending capitalism Ending corporations Ending people getting rich Liberals Conservatives Democrats Republicans etc.[custom-twitter-feeds hashtag=#occupy num=4 showfollow=false]